Eye Institute are thrilled to announce our 2023 Annual Optometry Conference.
Celebrate your new points cycle and the end of year with Eye Institute!
Network with your colleagues and enjoy listening to the latest evidence-based updates relevant to your day-to-day practice.
This conference includes a stand-up breakfast, morning tea, lunch with beverages and a barista onsite!
Parking is available in the civic carpark, your ticket will be validated on the day.
- The confusing anterior segment -discriminating between Iris freckles, naavi, cycts and tumours – Prof Charles McGhee
- AMD mimickers – Dr Kevin Dunne
- Preservatives in glaucoma medication – Dr Kaliopy Matheos
- Red stuff on OCT scans it’s not always glaucoma – Dr Graham Reeves
- Oculoplastic surgery indications and procedures – Dr Verona Botha
- New anti vegf, touch on ga treatment and bio similar medications – Dr Sophie Hill
- Unhappy patients post vitreoretinal surgery – Dr Will Cunningham
- Uveitis in the community – case studies – Dr Ammar Binsadiq
We look forward to seeing you there!